The PSC Steering Committee is the governance body for the PSC and the Forum for INTOSAI Professional Pronouncements (FIPP). It meets annually to make the main decisions concerning INTOSAI standard-setting.
The major responsibilities of the PSC Steering Committee are:
- Coordinating the work of the PSC and ensuring that the PSC supports the objectives set for Goal 1 in the INTOSAI Strategic Plan.
- Assuring that FIPP works on behalf of the INTOSAI and giving guidance to its work.
- Approving the Strategic Development Plan (SDP) for the INTOSAI Framework of Professional Pronouncements.
- Approving the Terms of Reference of the PSC, the FIPP and the Subcommittees for submission to the Governing Board.
- Approval of the budget for the INTOSAI standard-setting.