Preparing for the 18th PSC SC meeting
- Review in advance the materials sent to you. All meeting materials are available at this meeting webpage
- Be proactive and ask ahead of time about expectations if they are not clear to you
- Be ready for a video conference. An official meeting photo will be taken. You need to turn your camera on for this. Please note that the meeting will be recorded.
- Please mute your mic when you are not speaking. Use headsets or earphones for better sound quality. If possible, use a laptop or a desk computer instead of a phone.
- Use the ‘hands up’ functionality to speak or leave your comments in the chat function.
- 18th PSC SC Agenda and meeting materials
- Meeting Minutes
- [Agenda item 2] PSC Progress Report 2021 (updated 18/10/2021)
- FIPP report to PSC SC October 2021
- [Agenda item 4] Strategic input for the next SDP process – questionnaire closed. Please see results here
- [Agenda item 5] Progress Report of the Review of the IFPP – component 1
- [Agenda item 6] Key questions to discussions sessions on the Review of the IFPP