Technical Support Function
The Technical Support Function (TSF) contributes to INTOSAI’s standard setting activities by providing ad hoc technical support for INTOSAI working groups, committees or FIPP, under the coordination of the PSC.
TSF activities consist mainly of:
- assisting the definition of projects for inclusion in the Strategic Development Plan (SDP) -including technical research work
- undertaking approved SDP projects (including technical preparation and drafting support)
- analysing and processing the results of the exposure process.
The TSF also assists the PSC Chair in its role of oversight over the due process, and it will help to manage and maintain the IFPP more generally.
The TSF consists of one manager and two officers, seconded by their institutions to work for INTOSAI.
*CALL FOR CANDIDATES OPEN UNTIL THE 31st OF MARCH 2021
Appointments made to the TSF will take effect from 1 May 2021 and will be for an initial period of one year (renewable).
See the job profile here
To apply, candidates must submit the following documents to the secretariat of the Professional Standards Committee at email@example.com, no later than 31 March 2021:
- nomination form (word template here), duly signed by the candidate and the head of the SAI;
- motivation letter explaining the main reasons why the candidate wants to be a TSF officer and how her/his background and professional experience can constructively contribute to the work of the TSF (no more than 400 words);
- curriculum vitae.
Based on the analysis of the documentation, suitable candidates will be interviewed during April 2021 by representatives of the PSC. The responsible body for the final selection of candidates is the PSC Chair, who will consult the CBC, KSC and FIPP Chairs before making the final selection.
If you have any questions in relation to this job profile or the attached documents, or would like to chat informally about any aspect of the TSF, you are more than welcome to email the PSC Secretariat at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com